Who we are
Our website address is: http://learningcenter.healinghopefarm.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The privacy of our members, advertisers and visitors is important to us and we protect your privacy and anonymity by adhering to the following policies:
1. Healing Hope Farm, LLC will not release, distribute or sell your personal information to any individual or entity without your explicit permission or request.
2. Healing Hope Farm, LLC marketing partners have separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different or less protective than ours. Healing Hope Farm, LLC disclaims any responsibility or liability for our marketing partners independent information handling policies and we recommend you are careful and responsible when providing personal information while interacting with any third party while online.
3. While Healing Hope Farm, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee the privacy of information transmitted over the Internet and therefore you do so at your own risk.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your Contact Information
If you have any concerns about your privacy on our site. Please contact us at email@example.com
1. Healing Hope Farm, LLC subscribes to the principle of “permission marketing,” which means that we will not send electronic notification to anyone unless they have been referred to us by a member in good standing or have explicitly requested the information.
2. Healing Hope Farm, LLC does not intentionally or knowingly distribute, condone or encourage spamming practices. We only work with vendors who have validated opt-in lists. Furthermore we request that all our clients respect and adhere to this Anti-spamming Policy and strictly conform to all State and Federal “Spam Legislation”.
3. Healing Hope Farm, LLC provides recipients with the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out with a single click.
4. Healing Hope Farm, LLC requires that all of our marketing partners contractually agree to use their best effort to ensure that any Healing Hope Farm, LLC related correspondence result in a positive e-mail experience for all recipients.